Thursday, March 19, 2009

Navagraha-stotra

Navagraha-stotra
 
 
bhAsvAn.h me bhAsayet.h tattvaM chandrashchAhlAdakR^idbhavet.h  |
    maN^gaLo maN^gaLaM dadyAt.h budhashcha budhatAM dishet.h  ||

    May the Sun illuminate the tenets to me, and may the Moon cause joy;
    may Mars give the auspicious, and may Mercury direct me to wisdom.

    gururme gurutAM dadyAt.h kavishcha kavitAM dishet.h  |
    shanishcha shaM prApayatu ketuH ketuM jaye.arpayet.h  ||

    May Jupiter give me weight (stature/pull), and Venus give me wisdom;
    and may Saturn cause the receipt of the good, and Ketu give victory.

    rAhurme rAhayedrogaM grahAH santu karagrahAH  |
    navaM navaM mamaishvaryaM dishantvete navagrahAH  ||

    May Rahu remove my illnesses, and the heavenly bodies be gift-givers;
    may all nine of them give me nine kinds of new gifts from the Lord.

    shaneH dinamaNe sUno svanekaguNasanmaNe  |
    arishhTaM hara me.abhIshhTaM kuru mA kuru saN^kaTam.h  |

    O Saturn, child of the Sun, you who are the bearer of many jewel-like
    good qualities!  Remove my undesirables, and do me the desirable; do
    not cause me distress.

    hareranugrahArthAya shatrUNAM nigrahAya cha  |
    vAdirAjayatiproktaM grahastotraM sadA paThet.h  ||

    In order to obtain the grace of Hari, and for the destruction of
    one's enemies; the graha-stotra of Sri Vaadiraaja should be read
    always.

              iti shrImadvAdirAjapUjyacharaNavirachitam.h
                    navagrahastotraM saMpUrNam.h  |
 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment